Are You In Compliance? Why take the risk, KNOW you are for just $1.99 per patient!
Order the book Bringing Baby Home for your patients today
The Joint Commission requires the following specific breastfeeding information be provided in written form to all parents at discharge:
2. Infant cues
3. Indicators of adequate intake
5. Sleep patterns of newborns
6. Maternal medication
7. Individual feeding patterns, including normality of evening cluster feedings
8. Pacifier Use
9. Follow-up information
10. Instruction on expressing milk by hand
11. Names and phone numbers of breastfeeding resources
12. A lists of various local peer support groups and services
13. Expressing and storing milk away from home
14. AAP Well Check Schedule
15. Safe co-sleeping practices
16. Cigarette and alcohol use
17. How to maintain a milk supply and obtain milk for feeding if the infant is unable to feed directly from the breast.
Save time, money, and resources. Place your order today!
*Minimum order 1,000 books at $1.99 pricing
Price per individual book $5.99